Wednesday, August 29

Touring A Traditional Home In New Jersey

Good afternoon to you, my friends. It's a beautiful Wednesday here in North Texas. The sun is out and very welcoming. Today, I am working on my Recipe Box with the help of our son Jared. When it comes to computers he can do just about anything. This is NOT my area of expertise. As I plug away on my computer, I thought I would post pictures of a gorgeous traditional home in New Vernon, New Jersey, decorated by Designer Pam Hillner. She is one of my all time favorite Interior Designers.  Wander around the rooms of this home for awhile and see if they don't inspire you as well. Think of me as I slowly continue on with my recipes and I will return soon! ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed today's tour. Let me know.
 
You can find Pam here.  
 

ENJOY!


Photography Laura Moss

the domestic curator ~ ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment